Friday, November 25, 2011

A Happy Turkey Day and Staying Away From The Black Friday Mobs

The holiday weekend started off early - my shift ended at 12:30am instead of 3:30am.  That meant I actually got a good night of sleep before running off to eat my turkey feast with cousins Tommie Navarro and Madeline Ruth and their families.  Good food and lots of catching up.  I hadn't seen the girls in at least 10 years.  That Tommie Hasn't aged a day! 

Got up early this morning and headed out AWAY from the stores and malls.  I did the Black Friday thing one time only and I will never make that mistake again.  Seemed like a great day to go caching so that's what I did along with some sightseeing.  Ended my day with a visit to Cumberland Falls and they were roaring but there wasn't enough moonlight for a moonbow.  Just my luck.  Tomorrow morning I plan to visit the restaurant where the original colonel started his chicken fortune.  Till then, stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment