Saturday, March 22, 2014

Breaking up The Bimbos

Honestly, Frenchy, you could slide easier
if your butt wasn't so solid!
I see it has been over 2 weeks since my last post.  I could just say that nothing has been happening, but that would be a lie.  The fact is, I've been so busy I hardly had time to show up for my last 2 weeks of work.  And who can I blame this hectic pace on?  How about the Bosque Bimbos?  Or maybe my belonging to such a nefarious (well, not quite evil but not far from it) group.  It was like we woke up one day and all realized that soon we would be going our separate ways and there was still so much to do, so we tried to cram it all into those 2 weeks.  I guess now I can rest but I really thought they were trying to kill me there for a while. 


Frenchy finally shows how it's done
with a French flair of course!
I'm sworn to secrecy and the Bimbo code of honor not to reveal what we've been up to but the adventures included but were not limited to: wine tastings, sledding on white sand, tasting pistachios, geocaching, hunting for sheds, dancing, testing the limits of a sauna, testing the limits of quiet hours, and of course, speed humps.  I had to leave that crazy group to give my sides a chance to rest.  I think I laughed non stop for hours at a time. 





I won't tell you how long I cried after seeing the girls  (and you too Jim) in my rear view mirror today.  Besides, that's just not my personality, you all know that.  I will say that in the 3 years of living this lifestyle I have never felt so close to a group of people before.  I do hope we all get back together at the Bosque again next fall and herald in the cranes one more time. 

PS:  Someone tell Chris we guarantee to come back if he swaps the sauna for a hot tub.  Frenchy, Pickles, and Barbie will do what we can to make Tulie keep her clothes on!
The Bimbos and the rest of the crew. 
HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment