Saturday, June 11, 2011

Home Again

The Nickle Plated CIBs have landed back on Drummond Drive after a week's run through the southeast.  Boy was it fun.  But there are things to be done here before heading north at the end of the month.  We had a lot of fun, saw some beautiful scenery, had a great visit with my brother and his wife, and even enjoyed a few nights of cool mountain weather.  It seems strange now to be sleeping in my bed in my house.  Somehow being in my cowboy bunk in Seeker is more natural to me.

All the laundry is done and ready to load up again.  Fridge is cleaned out and ready for re-stocking.  Working on installing a tv though I haven't missed having up so far, but the next trip will be longer so I might want it. Got some other ideas about making things more comfortable for the next trip.

Hopefully I will just rest this weekend because Monday will be busy.  Seeker needs to go in for a check up before heading out again to be sure all is well and ready to travel up north.  And I need to see a doctor.  This nagging cough has gotten into my chest and affecting my breathing.  Got to get some strong antibiotics in my system and kick this thing.

Added some more pix.  Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment