Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Looking Forward to a Fresh Start

It's a new day and a new year, and I am ready for a fresh start.  The house is sold and I am totally a full time rv'er now.  Well, except for all the nights I've spent "camped" at the Hale farm in KY or the last 3 weeks here at my brother Mike's in Georgia.  And while I have really enjoyed being a part of my extended families, I am looking forward to new roads, new adventures, and new horizons.

This year I hope to add more states to the map on Seeker's door and eventually to stick my toes in the Pacific Ocean thus ticking one more off my list (Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, South China Sea are all done).  I also hope to do a better job of posting pix for my readers.  In fact, I'll start the year off with my favorite photo of the season.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment